An Account Executive will perform the following Essential Duties and Responsibilities efficiently to the best of their ability. The role of a Account Executive is to maintain the highest level of service quality provided to the customer in sales.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for developing and maintaining business relationships.
- Responsible for prospecting for new business opportunities through tele-prospecting, networking and involvement in business organizations which results in solid leads, opportunities to quote and relationship building.
- Inform prospective and established customers of DOME’s services and capabilities.
- Act as primary contact between customer and plant.
- Accurately gather and relay project specifications provided by the customer while preparing the Requests for Quote and Proposal Letter, doing so in a timely manner.
- Responsible for collecting necessary information and materials to initiate each job ticket, compare actual job with estimate, track job through production and communicate any problems and or changes to plant personnel and customers.
- Inspect proofs and send them to customers, document any changes and take proper actions to move the job to the next stage of production.
- Act as a mediator between customers and DOME by handling complaints or concerns and by providing recommendations to correct any issues. Inform management when an issue arises that needs assistance or an Incident Report.
- Keep accurate records of all jobs and customer contacts.
- Demonstrate effective time management of your activities using good judgment.
- Be a part of a positive work environment. Maintain a good working relationship and open communications with all areas of production.
- Be a positive example and represent DOME Printing’s philosophy of quality customer service.
- Create opportunities to exceed customer expectations, as well as be creative in suggestions to expand and improve the level of service to our clients.
- Extensive knowledge of the printing industry.
- Possess strong communication skills verbal, written and PC (Microsoft Office, Logic) and have the ability to work under rigorous deadlines.
- Ability to be organized, a self-starter and work efficiently independently.
- Excellent listening skills and techniques for gathering information.